32nd Annual Piqua High School Show Choir Invitational
January 17, 2015
- No smoking is permitted in the building. It will be strictly enforced.
- Our concession stand will have a large variety of food and drinks available throughout the day and evening.
- No food is permitted outside the Dining Commons area. No food is permitted in the classrooms or the Center for Performing Arts. As this is a fundraiser, we will not permit carry in food or drinks.
- All students participating in the Show Choir Invitational and chaperones are to have their hand stamped by our security committee; this stamping is being done as you enter the commons area from the entrance staging area. This stamp allows access to the classroom area via the south hallway off the Commons area. This stamp also allows access to the auditorium during the daytime performances only. Admittance may be denied for the students if seating is not available.
- Schools need to provide their own room chaperone and be responsible for personal items left in the rooms. We will be locking rooms this year while your choir is performing. While your assigned room(s) are occupied we suggest that doors be kept open and the room lights on.
- We will once again be offering our all day ticket for $15.00. This will provide entrance into both the daytime and evening performances.
- Daytime show tickets are $5.00 for students and $8.00 for adults. Participating choir members and directors do not need a ticket. If the need arises, non-ticket holders must relinquish their seats to paid ticket holders.
- Evening tickets are $8.00. Everyone will need a ticket to enter the auditorium for the evening performances! Performing Show Choir members who have tickets will be seated in the rear south upper section (to keep from disturbing the audience when leaving to perform).
- Souvenir programs will be sold for $5.00.
- At this time we are still arranging videotaping of both the daytime and evening performances. Costs are unknown at this time.
- Visiting schools will be responsible for any damage to school property. Our security people will inspect the rooms prior to you receiving your Directors Packets.
- At this time the following schools will be competing:
Bishop Luers Grove City Marion Harding Olentangy Orange Cabell Midland Hamilton Marysville Teays Valley Colerain Jonathan Alder Milton-Union Solon Edgewood Kenton Northwest St. Clairsville